Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 28-02-2011 , 11:15 PM
Subscriber

Birthday Present

since it is my birthday today i got me the x-men trilogy on BD today. yay. now i have some "research" to do during the weekend for the x-men WIP.

cheers duckie

# 2 01-03-2011 , 07:51 AM
Lifetime Member
hey mate Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I wont ask how young you are LOL....oohhhhh you will be busy watching those.....have fun and hope you have a good day duckie

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 01-03-2011 , 07:05 PM
Happy Birthday!
Bizarrely I too brought the X-men trilogy on BD, on the same day! I love all things Marvel and already owned them on DVD, but wanted the better visuals.
Good luck with the X-men models, to all of you doing them, looks like it'll be good, I would join in if I had more time, maybe at some point in the future if I get some.

# 4 01-03-2011 , 08:12 PM
Subscriber
happy birthday!
yeah there's some nice extras in those disks, although i only seem to remember seeing the extras in the second disk and the production of the nightcrawler sequence at the start...

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 5 01-03-2011 , 09:15 PM
The thin red line
Sorry Duckie I missed this, hope you had a good one.........dave

# 6 01-03-2011 , 10:41 PM
I missed it too, Happy Birthday!

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 7 06-03-2011 , 03:17 PM
Subscriber
thank you - i missed rechecking this thread as well after bullets reply. today i found the subscribed section in user cp.

dango, might have been the same day you bought it b/c walmart had that day i believe. first time i seen it - and seen the price - and it somehow jumped into my cart user added image