Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 18-05-2006 , 05:21 PM

suggest a good college around london

hey guys, there is a friend of mine. she is coming to UK to study animation. she wants me to ask you guys, which college would you say is the best to study animation around london?
now, i know about a few colleges in north america, but i have no knowledge about UK. so, i thought i could ask you guys...
she is a beginner. doesn't know much maya. she isn't sure what department of animation would she like to work in. so, she wants to learn from the scratch. right from the basics of animation. and she wants to go to a college that would cover a wide range of subjects.
now, she has narrowed it down to two colleges. one is The London Collge of Arts and the course is called diploma in 3d modeling and animation.
the other one is Bradford University, the course is, BA in Animation.
so, what say you? are these colleges any good?
or should she rather try in some other college?

# 2 18-05-2006 , 06:13 PM
Subscriber
she could look here https://www.escapestudios.co.uk/ - escape studios its not a college but companies reconise the certificate from it

im from london but i dont really know about these places - im aimin to go to teesside, bourmouth, ravensbourn and swansea are a few also too have a look at but ravensbourn is the only 1 there in london or even near

good luck

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 3 20-05-2006 , 12:24 PM
hey thanks pbman,
i'll give her your suggestion..