Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 16-07-2007 , 07:39 AM
Subscriber

Socom mk23

This is the best i could get out of the Socom mk23 gun used in Metal gear series

Attached Thumbnails

Find a job you like and you wont have to work a single day in your life
# 2 16-07-2007 , 07:40 AM
Subscriber
this is another angle

Attached Thumbnails

# 3 16-07-2007 , 08:21 AM
Jr.Who
Here’s a couple of recommendations:

Take off the primary visibility of the HDRI
Make the plane on the bottom a different color than pure white (it kinda hurts your eyes to look at it, when it’s that intense)
user added image

# 4 17-07-2007 , 01:50 AM
Subscriber
hehe i did take the primary visibilty, but after i was done rendering and i didnt wanna wait for the render i just posted it anyways, and yeah i agree with the plane color but am extremly new to this i have no idea on rendering, material attributes or stuff like that, so i just did the most basic thing i can think of, a model pic, u know when u see only the object with nothing around it, and plane white plane was the first thing that came in mind

anyways is it good though user added image?

# 5 17-07-2007 , 05:11 AM
Jr.Who
It's good, but it's hard to see.