Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 02-01-2011 , 02:54 PM
Subscriber
His a bit of an update. I am struggling hard on the ears, i just cant get them right after 5 different tries.

Here is one which i am half as satisfied with. user added image

Give me some crits with what looks wrong, and what you think of topology user added image

Last edited by marlonjohn; 04-07-2011 at 03:44 PM.
# 17 11-01-2011 , 07:52 AM
Subscriber
Did a small bit of tweaking on the ears today and finished them off. Stitched it up to the head which was a challenge for me. Here is where it stands at the moment... Did a 360'degree render user added image

WIP Female_head 01 on Vimeo

# 18 11-01-2011 , 09:21 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
I think the sides of the forehead need some fattening up a bit and the cheeks still feel a little on the narrow side going down to the chin, needs a little plumping up I think.

Get the soft mod tool and be brutal - pull it about until it looks right, then you can just tidy it up after, thats usually how I do it if something doesnt work for me, just go extreme....

cheers
Jay

# 19 13-01-2011 , 08:44 AM
Hmm nice job. Sorry that I do not know as user added image