Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 08-08-2007 , 03:22 PM

Are the "free" downloads obtainable?

I don't have a paid account (and I'm NOT paying for one). I have tried at all hours to download a free tutorial "Modeling Characters," and always get the suspicious message there are "to (sic) many downloads in progress," along with the suggestion I should get a (paid) VIP account. I don't mean to be blunt, but someone please let me know if the free downloads are legit here so I don't waste any more of my time. Thanks.

# 2 08-08-2007 , 03:40 PM
Subscriber
ya there legit, just busy servers with lots of downloaders

# 3 08-08-2007 , 04:02 PM
yeah, alot of people download those, and there is a limit to how many people can download at one time.

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 4 08-08-2007 , 06:12 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Joopson
yeah, alot of people download those, and there is a limit to how many people can download at one time.

But only because simply maya attract more suscribers. I find the video tutorials very helpfull. Becoming a suscriber is cheap mate, you should become one. Why do you insist on not becoming one?