Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 08-06-2004 , 06:19 PM
Subscriber

Boxx Computer

Ive got another 2 years until I attend college, so atm im just trying to sharpin my skills so Ill have a head jump on the industry. Im not even sure how I stand as far as potential and what not by comparison, but heh. Anyways... heres what I have so far.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 08-06-2004 , 06:37 PM
Subscriber
I think the modeling is ok, the problem is with the lighting and texture / material. Make sure that everything has a nice texture / material because the computer doesnt look metalic enough.

Oh.. and push the boxx on the right to make more room for the mouse.

I would also add poster on the wall, the scene is too clean right now.

# 3 09-06-2004 , 09:51 AM
Nice modeling! Maybe it's cool to do some case-modding... colored fans or just a window on the side of the Boxx?! But if you decide to do that, you also need to create the inside of the Boxx...

Was just thinking about it, could be an idea though... but keep it going, it looks promising so far!!!

# 4 09-06-2004 , 05:22 PM
Subscriber
HOLLAND!!! wazzup Stijn! everything kickin' ? waar kom je precies vandaan ?

and hey Immortal..

I agree what Mantat said... about the texture/material...it's just a advice to you to work on that...
and I should say that you defenatly have to do something with the lightning ....it's allmost if you don't want us to see how you modeled or did you texture/matirial....user added image

keep it going! you will work this out user added image