Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 31-10-2006 , 12:49 AM

out of context marking menu's!

This has been happening for many months (actually, since i started using maya) -

Shift + rmb marking menus will seemingly randomly loose context. Ie, I will use the rmb marking menu to go to object mode, and the shift +rmb menu will still show as if maya is in vertex mode, or edge mode, or whatever mode I was in last. It seems to be a frequent problem.

has anyone else experienced this?

How might I stop it from hapening?

Any ideas as to a work arround? A script that will reset all marking menus perhapses?? - currently I have to restart maya! (or switch repeatedly between contexts untill it starts to work properly).

Note: I have used multiple PC's, and have reinstalled maya multiple times but this has always been a problem.

Thank you in advance!!

# 2 04-11-2006 , 09:47 PM
Surely this must be happening to someone else too??? Or do very few people use marking menu's???

# 3 04-11-2006 , 10:03 PM
The Maya Mountain
can't say I've experienced this, but I don't use the marking menus all that extensively