Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-04-2003 , 05:14 AM

A cup like thing....

I was messing around with Maya and made a small cup thing. I used to CV tool and made an outline like in the tutorial for making a egg holder, then added some transparency. I'm going to try to make it so it tips over with some type of liquid coming out... Anyways, any comments?

user added image

Also, I'm going to try to make the base a bit wider.

https://www.games-source.net/Clear_Glass(Empty).jpg - click that if the above image doesn't show.

# 2 26-04-2003 , 10:24 AM
Subscriber
Hey, i was going to say the same thing about the base, but seeing that you already realise that.. i will just say that the inside needs a bit of tweaking for an egg holder.. and then you seem to have a very nice fluid model user added image. WIth the proper shader you could make a really nice image user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 3 26-04-2003 , 06:21 PM
Heh, thanks.. I'm gonna do a bit of work on it sometime today and post an updated image.