Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 06-05-2003 , 10:04 AM
Kevin

Co-Operative Requests go here

Although the CO-OP forum was removed, you can still post here and use this are for any co-op battles.... or even meet here and use the battle area to battle.

# 2 08-05-2003 , 03:22 AM
Subscriber
Kevin, by the way.. If i have a friend who is mastaful at Max.. can i team up with the guy and keep exportin it? Or would that get ugly. Im not really asking if its ok with you (well i am askin that too user added image).. but im really asking.. do you think that would work, or would the lack of history and whatnot (or w/e) make it hard? Thanks user added image. BTW, I have this tournament today to finish... then I have 3 other projects or so other than on SM and then I have that Cartoon you challenge user added image.. SO, I definately will be doing this.. but at the moment, i dont think i will be user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 3 08-05-2003 , 07:20 AM
Kevin
I think converting like that between programmes could get messy..

but if people are happy and can find a work around then great M

mate see me on icq today

# 4 08-05-2003 , 12:44 PM
I want to team up with someone and ill try and use lightwave. Too bad bryce cant export to anything used by point to point modelers....

but i can try, if theres any problem though i could disqualify myself.

# 5 06-06-2003 , 09:15 PM
Subscriber
i'm up for a strictly maya back and forth, i'm afraid of the cross-program thing. Anyone up?

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 6 13-03-2004 , 04:11 PM

Originally posted by Vectorman
i'm up for a strictly maya back and forth, i'm afraid of the cross-program thing. Anyone up?

What do you mean Vectorman?btw: i would be interested on challenging too but im busy with my humanoid already!(look in previus challenge or if mooved look in WIP)(btw: vectorman y dont u go online in icq? and kevin never goes online but he shows his number in his signature how ironically)

# 7 09-09-2016 , 01:12 PM
Asad H.
I was the team of CO op forum, still dont know why that forum was removed.