Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 27-10-2002 , 10:32 AM
Subscriber

about V.I.P area

Sorry but my english is very poor !
MaY ThE FoRcE Be WiTh YoU !
# 2 27-10-2002 , 11:47 AM
SM Tea Boy
£9.16 a month if you sign up for a year £14 if you just want to try it out for a month

At the moment you can download as much as you like IE everything thats in there this will shortley change however so....

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 30-10-2002 , 11:49 AM
Subscriber
May i pay with euro bank check ??

user added image (because i m french)

# 4 30-10-2002 , 12:00 PM
Kevin
yes you may, but the bank exchange rates are high!

Better to pay by card or by having a transfer straight into our account. You will alos have to pay charges this way but not as much

our details:

National Westminister Bank
Hitchin Branch
Hertfordhire
UK

Ace Web Design Ltd
account: 41734904
sort 60-11-10

It is cheaper to pay via card, but if you havnt got one then this is the best option. You will need to work out the exchange rates, but your bank will assist you here.

But if you still wanted to pay via cheque then let me know and I will phone the bank for cheque exchange rates.

If you decide to do a bank transfer ...then pm me and I will look out for your transaction so supply me with your account details.

Many thanks... oh one more point... if you want to do this remember we are going via a points system tommorow, so i will need to know straight away if you want to do this so I can edit your account and add on extra points

# 5 30-10-2002 , 04:10 PM
Subscriber
ok ! i have subscribed at 10.08AM(GMT) .user added image

# 6 30-10-2002 , 05:07 PM
Kevin
hey ...great stuff mate!!!!! enjoy your VIP access! Im sure you will