Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 16-11-2008 , 05:18 PM

gay darlic arm when animating

I have been building my own model following the learning maya 7 modeling guide, and have come to the point of animating a simple walk, i have began to animate the legs , the guide tells you to turn the ikfk blend to 0 and when i play it back the left arm swings about freely, i have retraced my steps to try and figure out the problem, and think it may be due to the ik handle not acting correctly, on the other arm there is a black fk joint which is connected to the hand joint and runs through the arm but on the left arm it seems to be move freely of the arm as it bends? I have redone the ik handles and the same problem happens?
does anybody know if this is why when animating it swings about freely or is it another problem with the model? can anybody help please?