Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 29-03-2007 , 12:18 PM
Subscriber

Running Shake in win not mac!

Hi, i have been modeling using Alias maya for sometime now and i have come across some softwares like after effects 6.5 which is used for composition and i run it it in my PC. The problem i am facing is that most of the time i come across Apple Shake, i read things like Apple shake runs in Mac. I know this is a forum reputable for 3D animation softwares like Lightwave, 3D Max and Alias Maya. I believe we should have a little idea of finally compositing our models in a composition package. I will be glad if some guru might be of help to let me know if i can run Apple shake in windows.

# 2 29-03-2007 , 02:32 PM
Subscriber
you can run shake 2.5 in windows (but good luck getting a copy of that now) 3 on wards mac/linex only. Digital fusion and Auto desks toxic are 2 good ones you can use in windows.

# 3 29-03-2007 , 05:42 PM
Subscriber
guru mirek at your service.., thank you thank you thank you.., now.., you have a question (thank you) ahhh.., shake.., ahh.., yes yes (and thank you).., the moon is a nurbs sphere .., yes.., ahh.., thank you..,mmmm???

why are you asking if Shake runs on a PC if you are already running it on a PC???

errr?? dont answer that

thank you thank you.., Im off to meditate now.., thank you thank you..,

take it easy and life will be easy
# 4 29-03-2007 , 05:47 PM
Subscriber
Thanks TweetyTunes, i will try using Apple Shake 2.5 or the other softwares you recommended. i wish to get lucky on the Apple Shake 2.5 and i ope you get ur website ready soon.
thank you.
Baso.