Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 76 05-04-2004 , 09:42 PM
Subscriber
more lip work....user added image

Attached Thumbnails

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 77 06-04-2004 , 12:08 AM
Subscriber
I think it's almost ready..

# 78 06-04-2004 , 01:00 AM
Subscriber
hmm onlooker.. duno..or maybe am becoming psycho user added image
checking here n there and in every pic she got a different mouth ..geez. are they natural?? or puff in n out user added image

Attached Images

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 79 06-04-2004 , 01:32 AM
Just a question???
Your nick is it a real name or u took from some where???

# 80 06-04-2004 , 02:05 AM
Subscriber
euhh when I registered i forgot to choose a nick ..thats my name ... now I wish I had user added image

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 81 06-04-2004 , 02:19 AM
Maybe the mods could change it for you?
Great pic BTW!

# 82 06-04-2004 , 02:25 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by anita
hmm onlooker.. duno..or maybe am becoming psycho user added image
checking here n there and in every pic she got a different mouth ..geez. are they natural?? or puff in n out user added image

The face a fairly complicated thing because everything changes. With slightly different thoughts the expression is different. If you look as closely, and critically as you are it's going to be off at times. There are no poses that are totally identical. That's why they all look a little different. A little difference here, and there is going to seem like a lot if your modeling that closely.
That's one of the problems with finding matching image plains with people. Even at 3Dsk if you look at pictures of the models there. From where the side picture is taken, and the photographer say's "don't move", and runs to get the front it's still a little different, from the models boredom, or frustration, or whatever. Even if the head didn't move a millimeter during the shot the slightest change in grimace, or thought expressed can have a big effect.
When your modeling from images you usually have to chose which side your going to stay with when you find discrepancies in the image match-up throughout the modeling, and if you use a 3/4th view reference shot to clean it up in the end just stick to a few that resembles your model in the front view of your image plain.

For now, you should maybe go back a step or two, save it out, and decide where think you may have caught a moment of Angelina and stick with that. You can always make adjustments later on if you feel the need. Throw in some eyes, and a skin shader for a final check when you think it's pretty close. That's what I think. user added image

# 83 06-04-2004 , 07:42 AM
Subscriber
thanks for droppin in robot..hm not sure do..
Onlooker ,yeah totally ..its so hard actually insane if you dont really have experience modeling from a pic that u havent drawn or something..I tell ya crasy sttuff.thankx for letting me know do I was starting to think it was me ...and her side view geez .u can see the crease between the lips normaly u cant see it in profile .geez!. am attaching a nu render trying to fix the eyes god honestly I still havent gotten them .the model screws up a bit as am doing stuff....

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 84 06-04-2004 , 07:44 AM
Subscriber
euuh sorry was cursing ..it gets to ya sometimes user added image

Attached Thumbnails

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 85 06-04-2004 , 07:48 AM
Subscriber
I kinda think the profile is better than at first do
but still crapyy ugh.. :bored: :bored: :bored:

Attached Thumbnails

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 86 06-04-2004 , 07:50 AM
Subscriber
the head in the back is far out needs to be close to the ear I'll use a deformer ..

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 87 06-04-2004 , 08:18 AM
Subscriber
poly hard version ....

Attached Thumbnails

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 88 06-04-2004 , 08:32 AM
Subscriber
:bored: is it still looking like her ......but I am following the image planes even though they're xtra low rezuser added image

Attached Thumbnails

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 89 06-04-2004 , 08:43 AM
Subscriber
It definitely looks like her to me, in the shot of the camera looking down on her head at an angle, I can really see the resemblance to Jolie. Keep up the great work on this one, can't wait to see the finished product!!

# 90 06-04-2004 , 08:44 AM
Subscriber
hey tim god me to ... is that ur pic? u hav a great smile user added image

Alpha Gamma Sygma.