Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 15-09-2006 , 04:54 AM
Subscriber

2 Car Tut's?

The Ferrari and the new Car modeling Tut, Are there any differences between the two? If I have one should I get the other?

# 2 16-09-2006 , 02:14 AM
Subscriber
Just a choice between the 2 I guess?user added image

# 3 19-09-2006 , 08:03 PM
Subscriber
while I can only really speak of mine I think the main difference is the method used to get to the final render

Due to Kurt´s normal methods I would think he used Nurbs to model his BMW, while I used Polys and then converted to Sub-d´s

Both tuts show essentially the same main points while showing the difference between methods, just comes down to personal preference in the end

# 4 19-09-2006 , 10:14 PM
Subscriber
Awesome, Thanks for the reply, I should of thought of that before I posted, With Kurt's Jedi Fighter kind of made that way, I think I see how he would go about it. all I can say is, I have learnd a lot form watching your tutorials and it's my preferred method, I have ues it on many of my models. As well as Kurt's methods. Simply Maya is one of the best sites with a lot of talented molders. Keep up the good work. user added image