Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 07-08-2007 , 06:10 PM
Acid44

cant have a cd drive

ok i have a dell dimension 1100 pc and it wont let me have a cd drive ive checked thru the whole freakin system and it wont read it at all ive tried putting in other drives and changing the IDE cables but nothing works...

the cd drive that it came with is a SONY CD-R/RW/DVD-ROM drive model #CRX310EE

can someone help me?!?!?!?:bow:

oh and another thing is its reading one of my 2 hard drives as a floppy drive...

# 2 08-08-2007 , 03:56 AM
What have you done to it that it wont recognise a CD drive and thinks your HDD is a floppy??

Is the HDD SARTA or IDE?

Also have yoyu checked in the BIOS to see if it sees the drive in there, checked the jumpers on both the CD drive and the HDD? If you have then I aint a clue

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 08-08-2007 , 06:34 AM
Acid44
i have no clue what i did... i checked the bios and it doesnt recognize it but ive tried everything i could think of its been like this for months now...

BTW its IDE

# 4 08-08-2007 , 06:52 AM
Did you open up the panel to add more hardware (like the second HDD?) If so I would remove it, then I would make sure that the jumpers for the CD and the C drive were set to master and make sure that there in the primary IDE connections (not that I think it makes much difference.

If that dosent woek I would probably reinstall windows or the motherboard drivers as somethings gone very wrong somewhere.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 5 08-08-2007 , 07:40 AM
Acid44
ok thanks man