Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 24-09-2007 , 11:02 PM
Subscriber
I'd lose the audio altogether (in fact I wish ALL portfolios/websites would lose "automatic" audio). I tried looking at your portfolio at work, and all of a sudden this music comes blasting out. Everyone at the studio got a start, and I had to close the page to shut it off!

Personally, I don't care a pin about audio. When looking at a portfolio, I am looking for quality work, not a "mood"! My musical tastes are also very limited (jazz, classical, and little or nothing else) and I am likely to not view something if I don't like the music (again, if it isn't jazz or classical I turn it off).

That having been said, I didn't get to look at your portfolio. I will do so when I get home, as I have more control over speaker volume on my own computer (as opposed to this one where we do pencil tests).

I hope I didn't come off too harshly, and that is my own (and only my own) personal taste. I WILL look at your work and get back to you later, promise! :-)

"Ad astra per aspera..."