Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 31-10-2007 , 07:25 PM
Subscriber

A strange question

do any of you guys have a prefered day when you like to work on you 3d stuff, the reason i ask is because i only like working on my 3d models on sundays only, and on those rare occasions mondays too

# 2 31-10-2007 , 07:31 PM
Subscriber
I have no particular day. I mostly get my 3d work done on weekends though. but whenever I am not too tired from work i usually find myself on Maya.

# 3 01-11-2007 , 12:21 AM

Originally posted by RockyMills_01
I have no particular day. I mostly get my 3d work done on weekends though. but whenever I am not too tired from work i usually find myself on Maya.

Working in Maya is always a pleasure. You actually feel relaxed while working in Maya. So any time when I feel like shutting off from the world, I dive deep into Maya.

# 4 01-11-2007 , 09:50 AM

Re: A strange question

Originally posted by jali
do any of you guys have a prefered day when you like to work on you 3d stuff, the reason i ask is because i only like working on my 3d models on sundays only, and on those rare occasions mondays too

yeah - i'm hoping to get a job using maya, but i only like to work on the 29th of february every leap year....

# 5 02-11-2007 , 04:42 AM
I like to work on creative stuff at night. The lack of sleep stops you thinking so you come up with really wierd and wonderful ideas and stuff. I actually feel more creative at night... dunno why, but I think the moon has something to do with it.

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 6 02-11-2007 , 05:13 AM
A creative warewolf? user added image

I try to play around a little everyday but sometimes when you get home from work you just sit down and play some game instead.

# 7 02-11-2007 , 07:16 AM
Subscriber
Lol i do it every day, 7/7 but occasionally i use zbrush combustion pillusion to give me a break user added image

I started fulltime freelance in september and its going al right. i cant complain for just starting out two months ago user added image