Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-11-2002 , 02:28 PM

Maya 4 and After Effects 5.5 ??

Hi!
Does one of you know how I can composite my 3D Modells and my Camera in After Effects?
I want to make that:
In Maya I created some Texts that are standing on a plane. Than I positioned some locators that will be replaced in AfterEffects with other video footage. At the moment I'm rendering first the scene targa sequence and then save the camera motion as a ma file that can be imported in After Effects. The rendered targa sequenz do I use as the background layer. My Problem now is that when I do a 360 degree turn my replaced video allways stays in front of the background, but after 180 degree's the text should stand in front of the videofootage. I hope that u understand what I mean.
Here is a short sample of what I got so far:
SAMPLE VIDEO (ca. 2 MB)

CU morpher