Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 18-01-2011 , 11:29 AM
Lifetime Member

Combat flight with Bullet

My wife and kids purchased this flight (yes I love planes), at first I thought what a waste of money...but when I got up there...F**K YEH!!!!!!!! Awsome...ride and I got to fly and chase down the other plane...both were Nanchang cj-6a...wow man I CANNOT wait to get my pilots licence. This was a year and a half ago....cant wait until I can do this myself!!!!!!!!!

Over Perth in Western Australia.......beautiful place indeed!

cheers bullet

YouTube - My combat flight1.wmv

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 2 18-01-2011 , 11:32 AM
Lifetime Member
at around 1:08 we did negative g's...I nearly threw it up...but held on...like a man!! (meekly)

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 18-01-2011 , 11:33 AM
SM Tea Boy
Sweet mate i'd love to do that. In no way was that a waste of money.

Dave user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 18-01-2011 , 11:57 AM
Lifetime Member
David...it was F*****G AWESOME...LOL...at first me and the cheese and kisses had a barney over it ($500 AUS for half an hour)...but when I got up there mate...wow...just WOW..LOL. My aim is to get an Ultralight license then my pilots license and buy one...$100K AUS I was told. The pilot I had was R.A.A.F and did it on the weekends for fun LOL...what a job!!! Mate if there is ANYWHERE like this in Europe...get to it mate and do it!!

bullet1968

# 5 18-01-2011 , 01:21 PM
Subscriber
That looks great. My dad had a pilots license...years ago. He was interested in being a pilot when he was young. He did some lessons out of Southend, just single/double seater planes...Cessnas (sp?) etc. Great Video.

# 6 18-01-2011 , 02:50 PM
The Nurb Herd
isn't ctbram a pilot?

# 7 18-01-2011 , 04:41 PM
hone: That would be affirmative.

Bullet: Great video. Looks like you had a blast. Good job as you know the cj-6a is a Chinese copy of the soviet Yak! You did good not Yaking!

They have a similar operation here in the US called Air Combat USA they use Marchetti SF-260's. They operated out of the airport I flew out of when I was in San Jose. I was going to offer to trade rides with one of the pilots in my Eagle in exchange for ride in the Marchetti but I never got around to it (.

Attached Thumbnails
Attached Images

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 18-01-2011 at 04:53 PM.