Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-08-2005 , 11:23 AM

copyright

hi guys

I have made products such watches, soaps and more Toiletries. They are all branded products. what i want to know is if u can add them in my showreel ? Will there be a copyright act ? Where do i get the information on which product i can add and which i cannot.

Please Help.

Thank You

shantanu

# 2 29-08-2005 , 10:04 PM
The only problem I could think of is the actual brand names being displayed although if it's just a showreel I don't see any problem in using any of them but to make sure you should probably just call the company directly explain to them the situation and ask if it is okay to use their products in your showreel.

I have never seen a company knock back free advertising though unless it's putting their product in a bad light which if is the case you might want to change the brand name.