Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 05-10-2004 , 09:04 AM

digital entertainment...

-------------------------------FiorinaFuryStarRelay: begin transmission 5/oct/04.user added image
digital entertainment will ruin my wallet and social life...
When i just cleansed mars of any and all paranormal activity
Some strange power irresistibly compelled me to buy:
Warhammer40K
FullSpectrumWarrior
Evil Genius

I am resisting it for the moment, but its power is overwhelming, it whispers in the dark, it tempts me to buy:
Rome: total war
Starwars battlefront
Superpower2
and the final blow, its advent getting closer every day: Halflife2

So many good titles, in a so short amount of time... make it stop please, please!... the brain is getting blobby... my wallet wont stand it and my gf treatens me even if shes a gamer too!... End my misery!, Make it stop!,(alien gently taps its shoulder with the tip of its tail)what do you want?(turns)no!, no!, wait!... aaaaaarrrrrrghhh!...
------------------------------FFSR: End of Transmission user added image
------------------------------Recommended action: Clean Stationuser added image

Last edited by dragonfx; 05-10-2004 at 09:19 AM.
# 2 05-10-2004 , 09:10 AM
Subscriber
Are you in an alliance in the online starwars game?

t3

All great projects succeed one step at a time. One lone step firmly placed.
# 3 05-10-2004 , 09:12 AM
i havent bought it... yet!... dont tempt me. dont tempt me... my will power is starting to lack both will and power...user added image

# 4 05-10-2004 , 09:36 AM
Subscriber
I hear what your saying, played the demo of Full Spectrum Warrior and Evil Genius.

My student wage can't cope user added image

Also im interested in Rome Total War ..... I think that's all of them for the time being.

"You can live for yourself today -- or help build tomorrow for everyone" _LIVID

Optical Minefield
My Blog
# 5 05-10-2004 , 01:41 PM

# 6 05-10-2004 , 05:49 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by dragonfx
i havent bought it... yet!... dont tempt me. dont tempt me... my will power is starting to lack both will and power...user added image

ah - come one . . . the game roxors! Resistance if futile. Go immediately to the nearest online store and buy, buy, buy!

All great projects succeed one step at a time. One lone step firmly placed.
# 7 08-10-2004 , 01:31 AM
Evil Genius is an awesome game

# 8 08-10-2004 , 06:54 AM
Subscriber
True man, it's got all the good elements from The Sims but with all the boring-ness of it.

I think we need more games out there with a good sence of humor.

"You can live for yourself today -- or help build tomorrow for everyone" _LIVID

Optical Minefield
My Blog
# 9 13-10-2004 , 12:44 AM
Rome:TW is addicting, not great but addicting... i have alrready conquered the north of italy, france, germany, half spain and north africa(starting by carthago to the leftuser added image), now britain and then maybe start to think about egypt or screwing some other roman faction... MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA...

dunno if it is a bug or my empire has started to be decadent, but i have arrived to a point where i have to keep a ridiculously big army on most citys just to keep them from revolting... lowest possible taxes, every roads, sanitation, farms and markets buildings built, 10hastati 3horsemans and a governor with 5 management, the recruitment queue full and daily games in the circus... and even so i can barely mantain carthago under control ... the same happens in south britain and spain...decadence before gratness! (or bug! im not sure...)

Last edited by dragonfx; 13-10-2004 at 09:14 AM.