Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 19-09-2005 , 11:47 AM
Subscriber

Free T-Rex Video

Well, I finally decided to buy some points for some SM videos, especially since there is the offer of a free T-Rex tutorial DVD, so I did so 2 days ago. What I am wondering is, how do I get this video? I have never given my home address to anyone on this website, and when I emailed kevin @ simply maya, I got a notice today that my email was delayed. Does anyone have any experience with this that they could share with me?

Thanks.

# 2 19-09-2005 , 11:58 AM
Subscriber
It depends on which option you selected when ordering the DVD, judging by what you've said It sounds like you've opted for the download of the movie as opposed to a hard copy DVD of the tutorial. Go to the DVD section and try to download the tut you've paid for.

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 3 19-09-2005 , 01:24 PM
Subscriber
Well, see, this is a special offer by SM given to 50 people who purchase 50 points or more (wish I could find the link to the offer), in which once you have purchased the 50 points you get a free T-Rex DVD. I tried to go to the DVDs section to purchase the T-Rex, hoping that it would just appear as $0 or 0 points, but that didn't happen. Also, I couldn't find where I could actually download the DVD instead of just having it shipped.

# 4 20-09-2005 , 10:10 AM
Tubby
Email me, Darren@simply3dworld.com with your details, user name, real name and address. As soon as I confirm the points I`ll send out a dvd.

The T-Rex was never available as a download from what I can remember.

# 5 20-09-2005 , 12:15 PM
Subscriber
Hey, Tubby, I sent you an email through gmail but it said there was a delivery failure because it was an invalid email address or something. Is there a capital D in Darren? If I entered the address properly, once you respond I will try to email from yahoo.

# 6 20-09-2005 , 03:52 PM
Tubby