Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 07-05-2007 , 04:39 AM

sample model

hi GUYS,
i am going to post a new model that i have down loaded and it is just a sample.Very soon i will publish a newly created animation model.
i need all of your help friends.
Will you guys help me?
hope to visit you later

# 2 07-05-2007 , 04:42 AM

sample

this is the sample

Attached Files
File Type: rar redbody.rar (107.3 KB, 148 views)

# 3 07-05-2007 , 04:44 AM
Actually my computer had in a bit of problem .
How can we delete the previous message.

# 4 07-05-2007 , 05:48 AM
To delete a post, click on the edit button at the bottom right of the message you want to delete. Then when the edit screen pops up, click the checkbox next to delete at the top left. Then click the delete button at the top right. Should do the trick.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 5 08-05-2007 , 12:23 AM
Thank you,
perfecto
how to get started in maya

# 6 08-05-2007 , 02:38 AM
Are you asking how to get started in Maya? If so, one way to get started is to first try and learn the basics. Your Maya Help files will help you to know what the tools are, where each tool is located, and how to use them. There are also some very very very simple tutorials in there.

After you understand the basics and how to create simple things, you will probably have an idea for what kind of tutorials you want to start out with. Check out the free tutorial section here at Simply Maya. Also, Maya Instructional books really help alot of people learn.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!