Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 22-12-2006 , 05:49 PM
Acid44

BIRTHDAY IDEA FOR ME ;)

i got the perfect idea for a birthday present for me (tomorrow) which i know probably wont happen but this is the members lounge where we can chat about ANYTHING

here it is: i think that Mike should send me a signed copy of the game animators guide to maya and the game artists guide to maya:p i know its a long shot but hey, ill try anything onceuser added image

im finally the same age as everyone else in my class:attn: (15)

BTW: dont kill me Mike

# 2 22-12-2006 , 05:56 PM
The Maya Mountain
haha, fraid I couldn't just hand them out to everyone who asked. user added image Tell you what though, if you do buy the books and send them to me, I'll sign 'em and send them back.

Happy Birthday! And Merry Christmas!

# 3 22-12-2006 , 07:26 PM
Acid44
ill have to do that then wont i

did you read the awkwerd dream thread yet??

oh ya its 12:15 i started drinking at 12 and i've already downed a 26oz bottle of absolute vodka... i love my birthday...user added image

# 4 25-12-2006 , 05:52 AM
Subscriber
happy birthday acid, even though it was 4 days ago lol ... mikes to nice to give it for free for someones birthday, but he is nice if he sent me a copy for christmas or new years :p ... haha just kidding,

hey mike, just wondering whats the link again to buy that book, i have seem to lost it and cant find it in my favorites file since i have soo many things in there user added image thanks ...

marlon

# 5 25-12-2006 , 07:40 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by marlonjohn
happy birthday acid, even though it was 4 days ago lol ...

i hate birthdays i had to walk for 4 hours because i didnt see any busses :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

# 6 25-12-2006 , 07:48 AM
Subscriber
haha that must of sucked

# 7 25-12-2006 , 10:04 AM
Acid44
i had a blister that spanned my entire heel man :angery:

stupid buses

# 8 25-12-2006 , 10:34 AM
Subscriber
its pretty gay for me when i go home from school, takes 1 hour to get home by walking fast. if i take the bus it will take me also 1 hour because it goes all around the other suburbs and costs me $6. which would you go for, comfort and bus ride = $6 or sore feet = free, getting a lift of someone else, priceless... wooo user added image