Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 10-01-2007 , 10:54 AM
Subscriber

Account in danger Please Help ASAP

Hi there,
Over the holiday's, I had found out that my computer has been infected serverly, including identy theft! I need to know who do I write to so that they can assist me with changing my simplymaya account info.

# 2 10-01-2007 , 01:53 PM
PM an administrator.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 3 10-01-2007 , 08:34 PM
Subscriber
Oh, thank you so much in replying quickly. I will certainly do that.

Thanks again

# 4 10-01-2007 , 09:46 PM
No problem.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 5 12-01-2007 , 05:19 AM
Subscriber
Hi there again. I have a few more questions dealing with my account being in danger. I never pm'ed anybody before, and I see that I have not recieved any replies back. Is it ok to pm Kevin? After looking at Kevin's profile, it states he is an ex administrator, I am assuming the "ex" stands for executive. Does that make a difference? Also if I have more questions and I did not want to start a new pm, then how do I add on? Do I use the send reply or does that just sends a message to my inbox?

I hate to sound illiterate when it comes to asking how to use the Private Messaga board, but like I said, I never used it before.

# 6 12-01-2007 , 05:49 AM
Senior Software Developer
I would recommend PMing Mike and Tubby. Both are active at present. Kevin ex admin is ex, as in "was an".

PMing is easy and best to do it through your user control panel.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 7 15-01-2007 , 11:16 AM
Subscriber
i agree with ransid, btw why dont you just change your password soo they cannot hack into your simplymaya account?