Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 24-04-2018 , 07:11 PM
Subscriber

Robot Vol. 1 Tut: Finger Claws Beveling Issue

I re-visited this 2015 tutorial this year (2018). But between "part_13_Creating The Finger Claws" and "part_14_Connecting Hand To Finger Claws and Hydrollics," the beveling is done.

Because of my model's build, the beveling doesn't result in clean geometry for me.

Is there a way to share my file with the Simply Maya staff or a friendly member to help me determine what went wrong?

Lil
# 2 30-04-2018 , 11:52 AM
SM Tea Boy
Send me the file i'll send you back one with clean geo, beveling in Maya can be a bit hit or miss. It's not is best feature really can be a bit tricky to get right.

Kind regards
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"