Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 15-02-2008 , 07:12 AM
Subscriber

future city conzept

i´m working on a projekt that deals with poor and rich humans on earth.
To achieve this i´m working on a border land in ghetto presence look and a inner city with future look. it starts with zoomin out from one of the homes so that you in the first moment not see that it is a very big big high rise. I need some advice in dirt channels and lightning. I will achieve a bad look.
probably you can help me improve this pictures...:attn:

Attached Images
# 2 15-02-2008 , 07:15 AM
Subscriber
after zooming out a future like "flying" train flys through the scene and the camera pans with and the rich inner city apperas with all his glossynes.
Can you imagine what I try to achieve? And how can I increase the quality?
I rendered with MR physical sun and sky...

Last edited by Mayastatic; 15-02-2008 at 07:24 AM.
# 3 15-02-2008 , 07:26 AM
Subscriber
after zooming out a future like "flying" train flys through the scene and the camera pans with and the rich inner city apperas with all his glossynes.
Can you imagine what I try to achieve? And how can I increase the quality?
I rendered with MR physical sun and sky...

Attached Images
# 4 15-02-2008 , 09:23 AM
sounds interesting - a bit like brazil by terry gilliam. what do you mean by increasing quality? - it looks good to me. user added image

# 5 15-02-2008 , 05:36 PM
Subscriber
The second image looks very poor! My rendering skilly are very bad! How would you render it?
I will render the hole scene with layers, so that the trains and cars are blurry and the high rises aren´t! And the color is not what I exept! For that the layers!!!
And the windows looks not like windows, there is a glass shader aplyied but not nice to see! the render settings comes with the shader!
Please help me with your competend know-how to achieve the look I´m waiting for!:bow: