Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 11-02-2016 , 07:55 AM

Need advice about rigging a 2D character with multiple angles in maya.

I am working on animating a 2D silhouette scene using Autodesk Maya 2015.
The problem I'm having is that the character made has to be animated in more than just the the front view.
I have already drawn out the characters in Illustrator with at least 4 different angles front, back, left and right and put every part on a separate layers. I also have different hands and feet to switch out during the animation.
I am wanting to rig the characters similar to how they do for South Park episodes but don't know how to create a single rig that would allow me to transition to the multiple angles I have without having to create a whole separate rig. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas I would really appreciate it.