Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 02-05-2009 , 05:46 PM
Subscriber

Fantastic Contraption

This game from bored.com had me going from 11pm-3:30am without noticing the time, I became addicted, maybe it took me so long because I'm not smart, who knows but i'm addicted, I'm not even through with it yet. definitely check it out it gets very addicted and much harder as you go. One of the coolest flash games I've ever played. https://bored.com/games/play/270/Contraption.html
After I complete a level I like to do a search for it and see the ideas other people have come up with, some of them are pretty genius and some of 'em are like mine, haha.

Enjoy.

here is one contraption I made, believe it's around level 15ish https://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=7629453

Last edited by Rhetoric Camel; 02-05-2009 at 05:58 PM.
# 2 04-05-2009 , 10:12 AM
Subscriber
theres no way if its THAT addictive!!

Muser added image

take it easy and life will be easy
# 3 04-05-2009 , 06:25 PM
Subscriber
it might not be to you but I couldn't stop as much as I wanted to, haha, just have to complete the last level, not easy at all.

# 4 04-05-2009 , 09:46 PM
I love it!

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com