Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 04-03-2007 , 08:41 PM
tegmo

First Animation EVER!

Hi all,

Thought I would share with you an animation I just finished. Its from a fundementals course where you have to animate a ball moving on a stage. I had so much fun, and learned so much, I kinda went overboard by creating an entire set around the ball!

Enjoy

Flash Movie
The Talented Ball

-Tegmo

# 2 05-03-2007 , 04:19 AM
Nice little animation man!

Some of the camera movements look a little jerkey on the transitions but other than that it looks good.

I like the set that you made up, it really adds to the atmosphere.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 05-03-2007 , 05:56 AM
Subscriber
haha... made me laugh.. a little dark but it was good overall

# 4 05-03-2007 , 08:53 AM
tegmo
Hi,

Thanks for the C&C as for the jerkyness that probably came from when I converted it to a flash movie so I could keep the sound. Here is the AVI no sound but you can see the flow without the jerkyness.

AVI no/sound
The Talented Ball

-Teg

# 5 05-03-2007 , 04:41 PM
The scene is fantastic! I think you should do something else with that scene with something that fits it better. Do some characters to have a band concert or something. Good work!

Sparticus

Expect to excell...
# 6 13-03-2007 , 04:35 AM
Very funny movie. Great job.user added image

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 7 13-03-2007 , 05:28 AM
tegmo
Hi all,

Thanks for the C&C currently working on another animation project which I will share once it is finished.

-Teg