Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 10-11-2004 , 08:05 AM

Animation of a horse

Hi everyone!

I'd be very grateful, if somebody help me with the motions of a running horse. I need any reference information.

Thanks a lot.

# 2 11-11-2004 , 02:42 AM
Hi Geany.

I think a very useful resource for referencing things in motion (including horses, people and other animals) is the work of Eadweard Muybridge. I'm sure if you search over the net you can find more information about him and how to buy his books.

Said.

:bgreen:
# 3 11-11-2004 , 02:29 PM
Thanks a lot, I've got those things already, also use different movies. But I'm looking, may be for a library of motions or smth like that. Cause quite a difficult thing to find the whole animation cycle of the horse motions in films.
All the same thanks a lot for Your help.

And I wonder how work well-skilled animators if, for example, U need to animate an animal. It's impossible to take all motions from the head,so all the same U must use references, I think. As a result all animations – are based on references. Where do they get them?