Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 46 22-02-2007 , 05:53 AM
Subscriber
"If your still having problems click here to find more help on the web" or something along those lines!

Now if I couldent connect to the net then how could I get support for it! LOL!!"

lol steve.... thats like i once saw this thing on tv about how to connect your tv up.. how are you going to watch it when you dont have your tv connect? ehh kinda confusing ey :p

# 47 22-02-2007 , 08:51 PM
Subscriber
that old joke.., 'instant water.., just add water!'

user added image

take it easy and life will be easy
# 48 22-02-2007 , 10:24 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by mirek03
that old joke.., 'instant water.., just add water!'

user added image

haha lol good one mirek! ohh btw man just swifted threw my old maya files on my other comp and guess what i found, that vegimite thing that me and you were vsing each other trying to make! LOL that was ages ago.(mostlikely i remember it was you because i remember that bird on the pole in your avatar :p)

# 49 22-02-2007 , 10:31 PM
Subscriber

# 50 23-02-2007 , 01:23 AM
Subscriber
ahh, the good old days when we were but innocent and young. Vegemite!! yes, I remember well LOL user added image

I thought I still had mine but can't find it user added image

# 51 25-02-2007 , 05:25 PM
Subscriber
haha its on my desktop but not as background and everytime i logg into my comp i just cant stop laughing! :p

damm that a shame you lost it ...

# 52 25-02-2007 , 09:50 PM
Subscriber
this is my desk top, its a grave in japan of the most amazing director, one of the most amazing of all time, known mostly for his use of 'graphic match', 'tatami shot' and his absolute disregard for continuity.

cheers bro, take care user added image

Attached Images

# 53 25-02-2007 , 09:56 PM
Subscriber
I forgot to mention his name.., Ozu.., check him out and look very carefully, he has an interesting sense of humour and has also recorded daily life in japan in the 50-60s, amongst so much more; never moves the camera (yes no tracking), always uses a 50 mmm lens, similar to our own focal length (yes I know each eye is around 28mm focal length, but I figure you combine them and..' some of his 'characters' are innate, such as a lamp shade or a kettle, one gets to travel through the story via the movement of the kettle from situation to situation.., probably he is most famous for using objects to orientate the viewer to the layout of the village, town, city, eg, a flag might be shown in the distance and hen later in the movie there will be a close up, ect, that way the viewer knows exactly where they are in the layout of the village, city, house.

one movie you should see before you die is 'Tokyo Story.'

the symbol on the grave translates to something roughly like 'empty'.., yes, as in the martial art, 'empty mind.'

# 54 26-03-2007 , 04:38 AM
stealing is stealing right? i hate that phrase.

there really is no justification for stealing. if you steal a cd and listen to it, youve stolen it for profit. the profit of enjoying the music.

if you steal a candy bar then youve stolen for profit.

if you steal intellectual property, youve stolen for profit.

if youve stolen tutorials, youve stolen for profit of the knowledge they provide.

if youve stolen with the intent to sell, youve stolen for profit, monetary profit.

if youre in college and you steal a text book, youve stolen for profit. maybe you needed it. you dont have enough money for it. but you needed it to continue. is that as bad as other forms of theft? yeah, probably.

i did also see a post somewhere in here that indicated that the tutorials are fairly, and cheaply priced. i can agree with that because i make some good cheese. so i can say that compared to schooling, they are faily and cheaply priced. but just because something is fairly cheaply doesnt make it affordable.

# 55 26-03-2007 , 05:21 AM
Subscriber
????user added image build it and they will come.

didnt you know, the law of attraction says.., what you need you will get. user added image you dont have to steal. I cant afford parking money.., then why do I have three high end computers, two keyboards, 6 guitars, mixer, M box, house, car (well, student housing, does that count) blah blah.., and I dont steal. then again, you certainly have brought to my attention the many shades of grey.

# 56 26-03-2007 , 07:13 AM

Originally posted by mirek03
????user added image build it and they will come.

didnt you know, the law of attraction says.., what you need you will get. user added image you dont have to steal. I cant afford parking money.., then why do I have three high end computers, two keyboards, 6 guitars, mixer, M box, house, car (well, student housing, does that count) blah blah.., and I dont steal. then again, you certainly have brought to my attention the many shades of grey.

there are very few angels in this world that can claim they dont steal music, software or movies. i wont dispute that you dont do any of this but damn, im sure even bill gates uses pirated music or software!

even the pope...

# 57 26-03-2007 , 09:59 AM
Subscriber
bill gates.., a good target, he doesn't use pirate software.., he just a pirate.

as for the pope.., your on holy ground there my friend, especially on this site.., theres quiiet a few who might take offense.
Me?? well he seemed a lot more honest than the last half dozen. dont know about the latest one though, seems a bit shifty to me.

the 2nd world war was a strange time for the church, had their hands in all pies.

me steal software or music?? I never steal music, or software I take great offense at the suggestion user added image I like to share though. user added image

seriously, I believe we get what we wish for and what we deserve, I sometimes wonder how the hell I got all this stuff and I just kind of think..?? I must deserve it ! cant be any other reason other than i went without a lot to get it.

who ever was spamming this site was getting what they deserved as they did it.., he must have been in a world of pain that none of us here will ever know. Just to do that and then laugh.., where would your head have to be for that to be funny.., in a world of pain I think.

# 58 26-03-2007 , 06:09 PM
i think that i made it very clear that i didnt dispute you stealing anything.

on the other hand, your last post now implies that you might not steal but you might help facilitate the theft.

besides, sharing intellectual property without permission is probably theft as well. theft or piracy.

# 59 27-03-2007 , 01:46 AM
Subscriber
eerrr..?? I hope you didn't take anything I said to heart?? I keep forgetting some take ne seriously.., i must have a very werid sense of humour.., I was shooting at me is all user added image

take care.., and watch out for that 'intellectual property' it will give you a head-ache user added image

# 60 30-03-2007 , 09:27 AM
Subscriber
"there are very few angels in this world that can claim they dont steal music, software or movies. i wont dispute that you dont do any of this but damn, im sure even bill gates uses pirated music or software! even the pope..."

LOL the pope... you reckon he watches any movies? user added image