Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 16-06-2005 , 05:54 AM

Fx 5700 Ultra to Quadro FX 1100

Just swapped my GeForce card over to a Quadro, and my performance increased massively (I also for some weird reason also see more sharp text in AOLIM and MSN)

Running the latest official nVidia Quadro drivers aswell -- and I didn't need to swap out the BIOS nore sodder the Hardware ID pins.. pure driver unlock.

Took me ~30 minutes to do -- if simplymaya has no issues (even though I can't see how its illegal in the slightest if NOSing a car is) and if people realize that I just voided my (already voided due to age of card) warrenty I could post how I did it. Its pretty much click, click, click, click, save, restart, uninstall old drivers, restart, install new drivers, restart, have fun.

No -- its not emulation... aparently the only difference between -- for instance -- GeForce 6800 to the Quadro 4000 is driver locks on all the Quadro-enhancements... if the drivers thinks your GeForce is a Quadro -- you'll get the Quadro features.