Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 02-06-2006 , 08:54 PM

3D jobs in the UK

I've just finished my 1st year of computing visualisations at university in sheffield and i'm thinking its probably a good idea to get some experience in a computer graphics company before I apply for real jobs.

I have a few months free now over summer where I can volunteer to gain experience, but i have no idea where to look!

Does anyone know any companies that trade largely in 3d graphics In the Leeds/Sheffield area of England or anywhere at all for that matter. I don't wanna end up being a systems analyst stuck behind a crummy desk with a sticker on a computer saying "you don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps!" :eek3:

Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Professional Noob

MSN me
# 2 02-06-2006 , 08:58 PM
Subscriber
try
here
under production jobs and uk and leave the pay type field alone and search

cant guarantee but its worth a go

good luck

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973