Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 14-09-2011 , 04:31 AM
Subscriber

Dragon Head

I've been working on the dragon tutorial and here is where I'm at with the head so far. I need to work a bit more on the lower jaw and fix the wrinkled ear flap thingy, but other than that I think it looks pretty good.

Any thoughts on areas that need to be tweaked a bit?

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 14-09-2011 , 08:28 AM
SM Tea Boy
Nice job so far user added image few details to fix but i'd say you where of to a good start

Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 14-09-2016 , 10:31 PM
Okay... I KNOW that this is an OOOOOLD Thread. I TOTALLY get that... BUT!! I was wondering if this is offered anywhere??

I cannot find this tutorial on this site or anywhere, for that matter. I went so far as to even Google this, to see if MAYBE y'all had it posted there somewhere.

Is this tutorial THAT old?? LOL. Maybe it is, but I would LOVE to give it a go, none the less. : )

So ANY suggestions on where I can find this puppy... anywhere... ???

ANY help is greatly appreciated and I will thank you all, in advance. Thanks! : ) -EB