Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 03-10-2002 , 08:31 AM

Mobile Phone Modelling

Hi All,
Hey Kevin, i think im gonna sign up for the vip area. Looks Really Good. I want to model a mobile phone. can someone please tell me how to create the buttons, could someone outline the steps of creating the phone, or does anyone know of a good tutorial.

i have rhino 3d, there is a mobile phone modelling tutorial there, but its in chinese, can someone please tell me how to change the text to english, if its a web translator could you please point me to which one, thanks
lespaul84

# 2 03-10-2002 , 09:04 AM
Might want to check this link here

Hope it helps ...

# 3 03-10-2002 , 09:17 AM
Kevin
Saiyan know of a good translation site...hang on its here somewhere, I will have a hunt and let you know mate.

Also when you say you have rhino 3d....is that your main software that you use, or do you use maya also, as it is only maya in the VIP area.

Well worth it in my biased opinion.... we have some great tuts in there now!

# 4 03-10-2002 , 09:22 AM

Originally posted by Kevin

Well worth it in my biased opinion.... we have some great tuts in there now!

Lol! They are great tutorials in my unbiased opinion .. user added image

# 5 03-10-2002 , 09:26 AM
Kevin