Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 28-06-2003 , 01:05 AM

I'm Back.

Hey Guys,

I know that Simply Maya has grown alot since it was first formed, and its great to see how many people are on here, working hard to become better artists, so i dont know if any of you guys would remember me, but here i am, finally back, i have some free time finally open on my schedule.

Kevin, if you could do me a favor and Message me, that would be great! user added image

Well guys its great to be back and ill be pulling out my rusty skills and hoping to hone them again.

-Imperator :bgreen:

# 2 28-06-2003 , 10:32 AM
Kevin is not goign to be here for a while. But welcoome / welcome back user added image

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 3 28-06-2003 , 03:20 PM
Simply Maya OG
Seen you around a few times before, Imperator. Welcome back user added image

- Hybrid
# 4 29-06-2003 , 10:59 AM
SM Tea Boy
Welcome back i remember you from the picture thread i belive user added image

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"