Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 12-11-2003 , 11:43 AM
Kevin

favour to you maya gods

I need something rendered that has a foreground and a background that is in perfect focus so I can cause a blur effect to make it look like it was taken with a camera.

So something like a field with a prominant object, or something. If you could I would really appreciate it. If there is a good scene like that I could just download and render myself, that might work too.

cheers ya all

# 2 12-11-2003 , 12:09 PM
Subscriber
I think it would be better to have it rendered with a deapth map. That would make a much more realistic camera afect. If you just use the foreground and background strait out of the box sorta speek, it will not look really good, probly. but thin agin your doing it so it should tern out alright even then corect ? LOL

I could probly do something but it might take me a bit. Probly better to get something already modeled

# 3 12-11-2003 , 05:23 PM
Kevin
no sorry mate I need it as is as its going to be used in a tutorial.

thx

# 4 13-11-2003 , 04:12 AM
Why not use DOF? Not sure if I fully understand what you're looking for though.

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu