Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 31 06-04-2006 , 03:38 PM
Subscriber
THX, I was looking for an indoor effect. At first I had an idea of creating a background scene or something but I ended up going for a simple background (some type of cloth material with some japanese text) that helps ennhance the look and feel of the sword. My original idea was creating a small room with a large door looking outside to some kind of a forest or something. I didn't want the camera too far away from the sword because I wanted to show some of the detail and keep the focus on the sword, not the scene. Even the last renders are too far to show some of the details that went into the guard and metal pieces in the middle. So, at the end I decided to stay farily close to the sword with a very simple background...indoors.

# 32 06-04-2006 , 03:46 PM
Subscriber
DUDE...... That sword is amazing...I want it, that's incredible....

My password is ********.