Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 25-02-2003 , 04:37 PM
Subscriber
WOW! what the......

It looks awesome. very realistic.

# 17 26-02-2003 , 06:24 AM
first: great work! im not sure, but is the smoke really emited from the engine? i thought it would at the bottom between the wings or so.... or should it be the "smoke" of the engiine itself? then it have to start a bit after the engine itself (because of the temperature of the air)

# 18 26-02-2003 , 06:29 AM
Subscriber
Wow, awesome renders, i havent watched the video yet.. but one thing i can say... i have never seen the blue angels with that written under their wings.... but then again i have only seen them fly 3 times.. maybe its on sometimes user added image. Very nice detail and glass on the cockpit.. awesome. The first render looked a BIT like a plastic toy.. but now your latest render, i thought you just took a screenshot from a movie!

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com