Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-02-2003 , 03:40 PM
Subscriber

XFrog plugin for Maya4.5 released

i dont know about you guys, but when i need to make trees i use a very cool software called Xfrog at[URL=https://www.xfrogdownloads.com], a tryal version for 30 days is avaiable for download with very cool tuts, try it and let me know what you think!user added image
DONT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE PLUGIN FOR MAYA!!

jesus loves you!
# 2 24-02-2003 , 05:44 AM
Subscriber
Hey englar, sorry i missed this post. Thanks for the link! I will definately use this next time I am going to make a scene and check it out. For now I am just concentrating on Maya.. and if i tried that, once my 30 days are up thats it.. so i would rather use it when I need it during that time user added image. Once again thanks, and do you have any renders you can show us? It looks great, lets just see what you acheived user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 3 24-02-2003 , 12:29 PM
Subscriber
Soon very soon ill show some renders with trees made in Xfrog in 5min!!! user added image

jesus loves you!