Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 16-02-2004 , 02:49 PM

expression

OK, I am having in problem in that I have grouped my root to itself and called it pelvisControl. This is great, and it keeps my foot controllers from going through the floor. But, when I add an expression to the group, so the pelvis moves halfway between the foot and hips during a step forward, my feet now come off of the floor when I raise a foot to move, like it is not grounded any more? What do I do?

Lungs not guns....
# 2 17-02-2004 , 02:58 PM
Subscriber
not that I'm grait at rigging but you could email me a pic' or PM me about it.. icq number in sig.

# 3 18-02-2004 , 04:59 PM
I got it. I just grouped the whole root again, and then added th expression to the pelvis node, and linked the ik of the legs to it. Worked like a charm =)

Lungs not guns....