Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 166 10-08-2017 , 03:53 AM

Hi guys, I'm Nudge to my mates. I'm from the Gold Coast, Australia.

I'm very new to Maya, but have some understanding on the basics.

My interests are in ArchViz and recently I started watching the tutorials on Spach-Alspaugh House and Environment presented by David James. I like his style of teaching and he makes it very easy to follow along. I hope there will be more tutorials like this in the future.

So, I look forward to sharing my creations and recreations with you and getting to know some of you over time.

Hey Nudge, I'm also from Oz but in Syd.

New here too, interested in character and structure modelling.

Looking forward to a deep dive.

user added image

# 167 01-01-2018 , 11:25 PM
Chadlton
Well, not exactly new but more an on and off guy here on SimplyMaya. lol That aside, HELLO! I'm Chad. Currently living in the Sumner Washington area and hoping to just delve deep into the awesomeness that is Maya in this coming year of 2018! user added image

# 168 15-01-2018 , 05:48 PM

Me is papa mouse :-)

Hi all,
My user name is ‘papa mouse’ because I am the spiritual father of my character ‘Dolores 74’. (Which I use as my avatar.)

I went to evening class to learn Maya. Because of this school I was able to obtain an educational version. Unfortunately class is only ones a week so I surfed the net for tutorials and came across this site so, here I am.

Please visit my main website ...

I also play the alto sax btw.

Last edited by Papa Mouse; 15-01-2018 at 06:08 PM.
# 169 29-05-2018 , 04:07 PM
Alex here! Nice to meet you all