Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 106 27-08-2006 , 11:33 PM

Haha!

Yeah. Umm.. I think you are lying. This is not a 3D Model. It is a photograph taken with a very expencive digital camera. Of corse i'm only joking...although it looks like a photograph...Nice work. Wish i could do that kind of thing!

---Somebody went to college!!!

# 107 28-08-2006 , 01:28 AM
Senior Software Developer
Hi Matt,

Good job so far on this. I like it but as its pointed out its dark. I think he external lights are overburning the rest of the render, this would be like taking a picture towards the suns origin... Turn them down slighty and try adding some ambient lights to help the rooms internal lights. Or you could adjust the cameras render position to move away from the lights. Just thoughts... user added image

Don't now if you have used light linking or not...

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)

Last edited by R@nSiD; 28-08-2006 at 01:31 AM.
# 108 24-12-2006 , 12:28 PM

Re: Haha!

Originally posted by stupid head
Yeah. Umm.. I think you are lying. This is not a 3D Model. It is a photograph taken with a very expencive digital camera. Of corse i'm only joking...although it looks like a photograph...Nice work. Wish i could do that kind of thing!

---Somebody went to college!!!

haha just read this post today... i've never been to college... im 14!!!! user added image

This WIP is abandoned now though... and I can't find the scene file user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 109 24-12-2006 , 12:59 PM
Acid44

Re: Re: Haha!

Originally posted by MattTheMan
haha just read this post today... i've never been to college... im 14!!!! user added image

This WIP is abandoned now though... and I can't find the scene file user added image

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

that aint fair man that was an awesome scene:headbang: user added image :bow:

# 110 31-12-2006 , 03:28 AM
Subscriber
farr out matt, thats soo crazy... all the renders look realistic to the max, keep up the good work buddy..

"i've never been to college... im 14!!!!"
haha soo funny, people think your some professional maya person which has gone thru college in graphics etc, but your just a 14 year old... go the master maya youngters! woooo ......

mj

Last edited by marlonjohn; 31-12-2006 at 03:30 AM.
# 111 31-12-2006 , 06:55 AM
I FOUND THE FILE!

the project is NOT over! Now that I have Maxwell Render I can finish it at last user added image user added image user added image user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 112 31-12-2006 , 06:58 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by MattTheMan
I FOUND THE FILE!

the project is NOT over! Now that I have Maxwell Render I can finish it at last user added image user added image user added image user added image

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! lol

well.. then... GET TO WORK

# 113 25-09-2007 , 07:03 AM
Acid44
you basterd i tell you to get to work and you abandon the scene:p

# 114 25-09-2007 , 07:41 AM
Subscriber
Lol look at the date from when you posted that acid,

Its been 9 months, phwoar thats ages ...