Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 28-09-2007 , 03:14 PM
hey, it just look unbelieveble....
I thought they were in my cache, so I reloaded the page... but they just work...

try this:

prizio.altervista.org/pics/1.jpg
prizio.altervista.org/pics/2.jpg
prizio.altervista.org/pics/3.jpg

the pictures are really in that path (I've just made sure on my ftp)

# 17 28-09-2007 , 04:01 PM
Lifetime Member
After looking at the pics I don't see what your problem is .
The cv's are there .Nurbs CV's will not always appear exactly where the isoparms cross as you would expect to see if it was a polygon object and vertex placement, but on this surface the CV's are the pink dots around the outside of the surface and some cv's might even be inside the object , try turning on x-ray.

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner

Last edited by jsprogg; 29-09-2007 at 02:36 AM.
# 18 28-09-2007 , 11:09 PM
the problem is that they only appear... I can't move or select them.... they are just useless...
The only thing I can do is to guess the position of the vertex that I would like to move and click on it, but the problem that occurs is that shift click add vertex to the selection but also remove already selected vertex from the selection. For istance if I shift drag a part of the NURBS I must be carefull not to reselect it on the second shift drag... and with invisible vertex it becomes very hard to perform....

Last edited by ZioRiP; 29-09-2007 at 04:32 AM.