Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-04-2008 , 05:31 PM

Maya 8.5 video problem.

Hey guys. I seem to be having the problem with Maya where an inch by inch square around my cursor won't refresh and if I'm looking at a webpage or another application and I then pop over to Maya the inch by inch area around my cursor shows a window through to what I was just looking at. This makes manipulating controllers for animation almost impossible as you can't tell what's going on around the cursor. If I stop and the click off to the side, anywhere, the area I was just working on does refresh.

Is there anyone out there who can help me. This only happens with Maya and no other program. I'm runng a BFG Tech card with a Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT card. The rest of the computer is new and I have plenty of ram for xp.

Attached Images