Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 14-01-2010 , 06:53 PM
Simply Maya OG

Gauge

Got alittle bored last night, so I opened up Maya, and after about 30 minutes, this came out. Its a boost guage for a forced induction car. I plan on making a few other ones, now that I have the basic outline done. I'll just have to adjust the needle, and the markings on the gauge face. I may end up making an entire dash/steering wheel for them too, dunno yet. Just thought Id share some work.

user added image

- Hybrid
# 2 14-01-2010 , 08:19 PM
The thin red line
looking good, first time Ive seen some one start a car model from the dashboard LOL dave

# 3 14-01-2010 , 08:35 PM
Simply Maya OG
Well, I may not make the entire car. Just the dash, and have the camera looking through the windshield. Just playing w/some idea's as of now. I have such ADD w/projects in Maya, so we'll see how far this one goes.

- Hybrid
# 4 15-01-2010 , 01:34 AM
good begining.......
waiting for updayes

# 5 15-01-2010 , 01:39 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by daverave
looking good, first time Ive seen some one start a car model from the dashboard LOL dave

ha ha!

# 6 18-01-2010 , 03:56 AM
Simply Maya OG
Threw together an Air/Fuel gauge.

user added image

- Hybrid