Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 29-12-2016 , 12:44 PM

Rotation on cylinders

I have some cylinders, and when I rotate them, the numbers go up to 180deg as it goes around, but once it gets up to 180 degs instead of going up to 200 and so on, it start going backwards in the minus, so it goes up to 180 and then -179, -178, 177, down to 0. I can do a quick short term fix by freezing the rotation, and that works but if I go and do anything else in the scene, it resets it self again. I have tried delete by type history encase there was something linked to it I don't know about but it does not make any difference, and I am getting the problem with more then one cylinder. Any ideas or help would be useful, I am running windows 7 and may 2009.

Thanks
Trikeman