Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 16-10-2004 , 04:10 AM

T-rex in progress

Hey guys!

If you want, you can go to my site to see the T-rex I just finished modeling. I'm having some problems rendering the SubD conversion in Mental Ray so if anyone knows Mental Ray, please read my post under the Mental Ray catagory.

Here's my site: Morphic Motion

Please tell me what you think of my beast and my site.

# 2 16-10-2004 , 05:35 AM
Wow, that is really really nice!

I love the details in the face, especially the ridges along the top and the eye brow... I'm still trying to figure out how to attack that.

"The first rule in government spending: 'Why build one when you can have two at twice the price?'" - From the movie 'Contact'.
# 3 16-10-2004 , 06:01 AM
nice model... hey on your sight on the right side column you put a link that says "Click hear"..