Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 02-08-2004 , 02:51 AM

wow thx so much for tutorials

wow after finishing couple of ur tutorials i just realized how easy u guys make it to learn maya. when i first learned about this program i thought it would be impossible to learn it, and that i had to take some lessons. but i found this site and in less than 2 weeks i learned SOOO much. so i just wanted to make this post to say thx, and keep up the great work.

also could i buy points wit canadian money :|?

# 2 02-08-2004 , 03:00 AM
The Maya Mountain
Glad you enjoy the tutorials. user added image

I do believe you should be able to purchase points. I think it gets converted automatically. Not sure, though.

Kevin?

# 3 02-08-2004 , 03:04 AM
Glad you have learned a lot from us... Thanks for supporting SimplyMAYA.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 4 02-08-2004 , 07:42 AM
Kevin
you can buy on your credit card but if i was you i would pick USD currency. But it will show as CAN on your credit card statement

# 5 02-08-2004 , 09:44 AM
oh i see, thx alot. i can't buy too many points user added image so i'm tryin to decide which one of the tutorials to do hehe. Its so hard to choose since they all look amazingly crazy. i think i'm gonna do the helicopter one.

# 6 02-08-2004 , 01:52 PM
Kevin
well look out for hte next newsletter - the apache is on discount again for a short time

# 7 03-08-2004 , 12:55 AM
i lost my job recently and i'm kinda short in money :s, so i'm hoping to put my limited knowledge of maya to use and do a miracle and win the augst/sept contest haha